Rockin' out never felt this good.
Faith's Lodge celebrates its 5th anniversary this summer.
5 years of helping families retreat, reflect and renew during the darkest hours
of their lives — those spent mourning the loss of a child or caring for a child with a serious illness.
5 years of offering a safe place, where families are matched with those who truly understand what it is like.
5 years of creating lasting friendships, support networks and memories. 5 years of turning grieving into healing.
Join us on Friday, September 28 as we celebrate 5 years of rockin' for a cause closest to our hearts … our children.
2012 Hope Rocks ("the anti-gala") will feature some traditional gala amenities — tasty food stations by CRAVE, silent auction, punch board, live auction — but with a ripped-jeans twist. We expect our attendees to work their rocker chic attire, henna tattoos, and rock out in the most generous way possible! Only 800 tickets are available for this Twin Cities premier event.
This year, we are proud to welcome Eric Hutchinson and Martin Zellar featuring his Neil Diamond Tribute Show!
MCs: Keri Noble and Lauren McLeash from Cities 97
What To Wear
If you are struggling with what Rocker Chic elements to pull together for your Hope Rocks wardrobe, visit our Hope Rocks Pinterest page for some ideas!
The Historic Theatre de la Jeune Lune Theater Building
Located at 105 North First Street in Minneapolis, The Jeune Lune is considered a contributing structure to the Minneapolis Warehouse Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was historically known as the Realty Warehouse Company building, and was designed by noted architect Cass Gilbert, who designed the state Capitol, worked on the building’s expansion.
A fire in 1899 resulted in the need for additional work with the building, which continued for a decade.
In 1991, the warehouse was converted into a theater that became known as the home of the Theater de la Jeune Lune. After the theater closed in 2008, it remained vacant until the reopening as a venue hosting galas, corporate events and weddings.
Hope Rocks attendees are encouraged to park in the ramp on the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avenue, or street parking if it is available. Parking ramp is CASH ONLY. There is no valet available for this event.
Rock out with Simonson's Salon and Spa in the Rocker Lounge! Add bold blazes of color and blingin' accessories to your chic "do" — or take a minute to unwind with a rejuvenating seated-chair massage. Don't miss out on a free name-brand salon & spa gift that will keep you lookin' fabulous!
- Vacation for 4 to Your Choice of 3,500 Participating Condo Resorts Worldwide -- donated by Worldwide Dreambuilders and U.S. Bank FlexPerks
- Four-Night North Woods Vacation for 16 -- donated by Mark & Susan Lacek
- Dinner in Your Home for 10 featuring Chef Nick Schneider & Private Performance by Keri Noble -- donated by Nick Schneider & Keri Noble
- 2013 U.S. Open VIP Experience for 4, including round-trip airfare -- donated by Richard & Joan Baker and Delta Air Lines
- Twins VIP Experience including First Pitch, VIP Tour and Two Premium Tickets -- donated by Minnesota Twins
- Ellen VIP Experience for 2, including airfare, lodging and a private Warner's Brother's Studio Tour -- donated by WCCO TV / CBS, U.S. Bank FlexPerks and Suzy Cox
- West End Weekends with Intimate Chef's Table at CRAVE and Sunday Funday at Figlio -- donated by CRAVE and Figlio
Can't attend the event? Feel free to make a donation here. Thank you!
We couldn’t do it without you
Support from sponsors ensures that families get the help they need when they need it most. A very special thanks to all sponsors – past, present and future. Simply put — you’re improving lives.
$25,000 Presenting Sponsor Level SOLD OUT
$10,000 Sponsor Level SOLD OUT
$5,000 Sponsor Level
$2,500 Sponsor Level
Allina Health System | Daily Printing | Deb & Kevin Diepholz | Faeh Family | Lifetime Fitness | Lindquist & Vennum | Mortenson | Pediatric Home Service | Sterling Bank | Libby & Mike Sullivan | U.S. Bank FlexPerks | Werner Electric | Wells Fargo
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Download the Sponsorship Commitment Form.